Author: nacho

Town Hall

Located in the Plaza Mayor, construction works began in 1683 directed by Francisco de la Lastra to be finished in 1704. The building was renovated by Andrés Lozano in 1994, preserving the harmonious original façade of the building, typical... Seguir leyendo

Walls of Astorga

The Roman wall of Astorga, visible at the present time, is built at the end of the III century AD or begining of the next century in the framework of a fortification process that took place in the Iberian... Seguir leyendo

Celda de las Emparedadas

The Celda de las Emparedadas is located between the Chapel of San Esteban and the Church of Santa Marta that is dedicated to the patron saint of the city, and was inaugurated in 1741. The arches of the church... Seguir leyendo

APP RUTA NAPOLEÓNICA


Meteorology

TOURIST INFORMATION

Este portal está en constante evolución y recién iniciada su andadura.
Mientras seguimos en construcción, solicitamos a todos aquellos que tengan la intención de ser parte de los listados de hostelería, alojamientos, etc... se ponga en contacto con nosotros.

Contactar

Useful information

Map

ASTURICA